Testament of the Libyan revolution leader

  Transfer address to the nation Muammar el Gaddafi


                        In the Name of Allah, the merciful and beneficial!

The last letter Muammar Gaddafi the Libyan people and the public apparently was written in Tripoli 9th of April.



Libyan leader it says that 40 years makes every effort to give people houses, hospitals and schools. He states that he helped "brothers and sisters in Africa", and pointed out that that was not enough for the revolutionaries.



'In the name of Allah, the beneficent and merciful!



For 40 years, or it may have passed more than that? I no longer remember - I did everything I could to give people free houses, hospitals, schools. When they were hungry I gave them food. Even I am in Benghazi desert turned into a granary. I resisted and survived the attacks of that cowboy Reagan. He wanted to kill me but he killed my adopted daughter. Instead of me he killed my poor child. I helped my brothers and sisters in Africa, financial support for the African Union. I did everything that was in my power that people understand the concept of democracy in which people's committees run our country.



But that has never been enough - as we have said many, even people with houses of 10 rooms, new cabinets and furniture were never satisfied. In their selfishness always wanted more. So they told Americans and other visitors in Libyia that they need "democracy" and "freedom", no time to realize that they are talking about a system where people are slaughtered, in which the largest dog is eating all the other puppies - but they still remained dazed and misled by those two words, not realizing that in America there is no free medicines in the "freedom" and "democracy" and there is no free hospitals, or free housing distribution.

There is even no free education, no even free food, except when people have to beg or stand in long lines to get a bowl of soup. No matter what I'm doing for some there was never enough, but others, those others are aware that I am the son of Gamal Abdel Nasser of the only true Arab and Muslim leaders who have had since the time of Salah al Din, the man who took for his people and his donated to the Suez Canal. So, for my people I took and gave the whole nation Libya.

I tried to follow the Nasser in order to preserve his people from colonial domination - from thieves who want to rob us.



Today, I am the target of attack the most powerful alliance in military history. My little African son, Obama, wants to kill me to take freedom away from our country, in order to steal our free housing, our free medicines, our free education and replaced them with American knavery which is called "capitalism".

But all of us in the third world, we know what "capitalism" means. This means that corporations run the world and the nation suffers and groans. It also means that there is no choice for me. I need to set my face against "capitalism" in fight to death if Allah wants. I want you all to know that this is the way: This is the same way that we traveled along together, which our country made rich, brought her agricultural, where there was once a desert, it is way that gave us food and health and even provided that in our Libyan Jamahiriya we employ our African and Arab brothers and sisters.



I do not want to die, but if this happens in an effort to save our country and our people, many thousands of you who are all my children, then so be it. Let this be a testament that my writing, perhaps the last, the message to the world - the message of a man who dared to oppose the Crusades attacks of NATO, who dared to oppose cruelty and betrayal, who opposed the West and its colonial appetite and let's remember that I was with her African brothers, with their true Arab and Muslim brothers was light. While others are building castles I lived in a modest house in a tent, in which I have never forgotten his childhood and youth spent in Sirte. Let them remember that I never spent in vain national wealth and that I like Salah al Dina who won Jerusalem in honor of Islam, he took himself very little.



In the West, some call me deranged and insane, but they know the truth but continues to lie. They know that our country is a sovereign, independent and free and is not under colonial foot. They also know that my vision and my way are clear to my people and I will fight to the last sigh that all of us and our Libya remained unconquered.



May the Almighty Allah to help him remain faithful and free. God is great! '


  Muammar el Gaddafi, leader of the revolution

In Tripoli, 9 April 2011.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP SECRET DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Bases)

Information Awareness Office

Highway of death